Monday, February 17, 2014


SPECIAL PRAYER NEEDED

In publishing the Prayer Directives for the nations in the Balkans at this time we will pause for an urgent prayer need. This week, we would like to take time and ask you to pray for myself and my wife. Shortly after moving to Croatia I developed pneumonia. After going to three doctors, two emergency rooms and three sets of antibiotic we see minimal improvement and then a relapse. Tomorrow I am scheduled to see another doctor in another hospital. I am not only under attack physically but mentally and spiritually also. We know that according to Ephesians 6:12 we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities and powers in the heavenly realm.

Please pray for me and Zuzanna who is doing her best to care for me and carry the wait of the ministry as well. After nearly two months, my faith has reached a low point. We very much appreciate your prayers and any words of encouragement.

Jerry and Zuzanna Low

No comments: