Week of July 30 - Aug. 5, 2012
Tromostovje –is three bridges that cross the Ljubljanica River, which connects the historical, medieval part of the capital with its new, modern counterpart. Bridges make passage over difficult waters possible.
1) Thinking of the Tromostovje (Three Bridges) in Ljubljana, Slovenia, let us pray for safe passage of the Gospel through Slovenia. Three bridges, like the Father, Son and Holy Spirit moving through the land to bring blessings. Three bridges that can transfer the sacrifices of former Christians into a blessing for the present generation.
2) Lord, let bridges be built in the spirit that will connect Christians that have a passion for the Gospel. Let us pray for unity among churches and ministries in Slovenia.
3) Let us pray that walls and barriers between churches would be broken down. Let there be reconciliation and forgiveness between pastors and ministers. May the Church in Slovenia speak with one voice, in the language of Love.
4) There are many towns and villages in Slovenia that do not have an evangelical church. Lord we ask for church planters to be raised up. Lord, show the Slovenian churches how to multiply not divide.
5) Pray for the Lord to raise up individuals and families to go into the forsaken villages and share Jesus with people there. Lord, we want to see Your Word cover the land.
Matthew 5:14,16 NIV “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.”
6) Pray for the financial health of Slovenia. Banks in Slovenia are suffering from miss-managed loans and companies filing for bankruptcy. (Reported in Bloomberg BusinessWeek)
7) There has been a dynamic drop in exports from Slovenia and this hurts the gross national product. Pray for the business sector that it would be influenced by Christian principles. Lord, make it possible for Christians to go into business and bring in problem solving concepts.
8) In praying for the Church’s influence in business, may those saints anointed for this mission know their commission comes from the Lord. Make them an example of His Kingdom in the marketplace.
Please leave a Comment or Reaction so we will know you prayed.