For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
In the News: ‘Belgrade Jews – Life and the Holocaust’ exhibition opened
BELGRADE – The exhibition entitled “Belgrade Jews – Life and the Holocaust” (Beogradski Jevreji – Zivot i Holokaust) opened in the Gallery of the Historical Archives of Belgrade late on Friday to mark the International Holocaust Remembrance Day, January 27.
Opening the exhibition, Prime Minister Ivica Dacic underscored that prejudice and hatred in Europe have deep roots and that they have to be countered by efforts aimed at reconciliation between nations and their joint future.
1) Nearly seventy years later, Serbia is remembering their Jewish citizens that perished during World War II. This may not be done for spiritual reasons, nevertheless the Lord is pleased. Let us pray that everyone who visits the exhibition be touched and personally make a commitment to accept the slogan, “Never again”.
2) During the Kosovo conflict the Serbian military was accused of genocide against the Albanians. True or not, we know the disrespect of other people groups comes from extreme nationalism. Let us pray for Serbia to develop a healthy nationalism that brings out their God given strengthens to bless other nationalities.
3) Serbia will likely play a key role in changing the hearts of many Balkan nations. What I hear the Lord saying is, “When a redemptive voice comes out of Belgrade the other Balkan nations will be amazed and humbled.” Oh, Lord pour out Your Spirit all across Serbia.
4) Serbia needs revival, and for that Serbia needs revivalists, men and women that are broken for their countrymen. Let us pray that the Holy Spirit would raise up evangelists for Serbia.
5) Let us pray for the evangelical churches of Serbia. May they be beacons of hope who are willing to pay any price necessary in order to see revival. May the Holy Spirit have the freedom to move through each congregation with instruction and power.
6) May their pastors be sensitive to the needs of the people. Let the pastors always hear from God and deliver fresh revelation.
7) So that the Tabernacle of David can be raised up in Serbia, let us pray for powerful prayer warriors and anointed worship leaders to come forth.
8) Lord, we ask for children’s ministry leaders that know how to bring the children to Your lap. Lord, seal their minds with a Biblical worldview that can’t be shaken by the secular.
9) Let us pray for the schools in Serbia to be totally open to the Gospel. Let us pray that Christians would prepare themselves to teach in the public schools.
Please leave a Comment or Reaction so we will know you Prayed,