Pray for FYROM Macedonia
Once again there have been clashes between the Macedonians and Albanians. (People groups; Macedonian 64.2%, Albanian 25.2%, Turkish 3.9%, Roma (Gypsy) 2.7%, Serb 1.8%, other 2.2% (2002 census)) On February 13th Two police officers and six youths have been injured in clashes between Macedonians and Albanians at the Skopje Fortress, …The two police officers were hurt by stones hurled at them. The local hospital said they provided six more people aged between 13 and 24 with medical treatment.
1) Let us pray for calming of tensions between the Macedonians and the Albanians. Lord help them to agree to disagree in peace.
2) Let us pray for common ground between Macedonians and Albanians. Help them to work together to agree on a progressive future that is free of bias.
3) Lord we pray for a peace maker that is filled with the Holy Spirit. Give the churches in Macedonia a plan for incorporating all people groups.
4) There are very few churches in Macedonia. Let us pray for evangelism to go forth in Macedonia. Lord, prepare the churches for increase.
a. We pray for unity among pastors; the casting down of envy, back biting, etc.
b. We pray that the pastors would submit themselves to holiness.
c. Lord, raise up leaders around the pastors to support the pastor.
d. We pray that the Christians would walk holy before the Lord so the gifts can flow through them.
e. Most of all we ask that the Christians would have a compassion for the lost.
5) Pray for the Albanians in Macedonia. Like Albania the Albanians are mainly Muslim but weak in their beliefs. Lord, give the churches a strategy to love these Albanians into the kingdom.
6) Over 30% of the people in Macedonia are out of work.
a. Let us pray for doors of opportunity to open.
b. Let us pray for productivity to take a leap forward.
c. People are going to find a way to make money even if it is illegal. Lord, we pray that the black-market businesses would dry up and be replaced by a righteous economic standard.
Plesae leave a Comment or Reaction so we will know you prayed. - Thanks