Pray for Serbia
Serbia has been on a crooked path, this way and that way, let’s try this, let’s try that. When a plan gets hard to manage the Serb does not press on but blames someone else and tries something else; there was the Yugoslav dream, then Tito, and Milosevic was birthed, there was hope in Djindjic but he was killed.
1) Let us pray that Serbia will stop living in the past. Serbia can’t continue to blame Europe and the Turks for its problems. Let us pray that Serbia would get a vision for itself.
2) Serbia needs to take responsibility for its future and stop stumbling along like a drunken man. A drunk will lose his money and then lose his respect. Lord, help Serbia to look in the mirror and recognize its faults.
3) Lord, help Serbia to establish itself among Europe and among the nations.
4) Let us pray that Serbia would get busy developing a standard, a standard that will be respectively recognized by the nations. Help Serbia to stand on its own accomplishments.
5) There needs to be an attitude change. We pray that a proper alignment would come to Serbia. Pray that Serbia would reject the victim mentality and face up to its problems.
(The solution is not in the European Union; the EU is a trap. Although NATO was a humbling force, NATO is not to be surrendered to. Also Serbia can’t always look to Russia to be rescued.)
6) Let us pray that humility would come to the Serbian Orthodox Church. The SOC became a cultural institution long ago and needs to return to its first Love. Lord, purify that institution or let it fade into insignificant. The Serbian Orthodox Church has kept the Lord’s name but has no record of having moved in the Lord’s redemptive power.
7) There are many evangelical churches in Serbia moving in God’s power but they struggle with unity. Lord we pray for unity among the evangelical Christians.
8) I was in a prayer meeting a few weeks ago and we were praying for Serbia. The Lord showed me three things to pray for Serbia; The Lord said to pray for five intercessors that will pray for six pastors that will release seven evangelists in Serbia. Remember to pray for 5, 6 and 7 for Serbia. What I seen in the spirit was, five intercessors that start meeting and praying for the pastors of Serbia. The Lord will show them six pastors to focus their prayers on and those six pastors will get into unity and raise up seven evangelists that will spread out across Serbia preaching repentance and declaring that the Kingdom has come. Now let us pray for those five intercessors. (Dear praying saints, let the Lord show you this vision)
9) Lord, You know who those intercessors are. So burden their hearts for Serbia that they will give You no rest until those pastors come into unity. Lord release Boldness for this prayer.
Isaiah 62:6-7 “I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence, And give him no rest, till he establish, and till he make Jerusalem a praise in the earth.” - KJV (You may want to read all of Isaiah 62)
Forgive me for coming down hard on Serbia but many times God could not bless Israel because of their “stiff necks”.
Please leave a comment or a responce so we will know you prayed.