Pray for Bosnia Herzegovina
Facts: (From http://eurovangelism.org/)
• In Bosnia, nationalistic religions have replaced Communism as the prevailing ideology.
• Religious freedom is more theory than practice.
• Evangelical Christians = only 0.07% of the total population.
• Foreign aid is virtually the only source of income and unemployment is more than 60%.
1) Lord, we pray for an economic miracle for Bosnia. As prayer warriors, called by You Lord, we cry out for this destitute area.
2) Let us pray that national religions would fade and true worship would come forth in Bosnia Herzegovina.
3) Let us pray for prayer warriors and intercessors to be sent into the land.
4) Whatever has brought this curse upon that land, we rebuke in the name of Jesus and ask for life to come forth. James 4:7 Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.
5) Lord, we ask for a spiritual attack on Bosnia Herzegovina. We call for the ministry of Michael the Archangel; Jude 1:9
Yet Michael the archangel, in contending with the devil, when he disputed about the body of Moses, dared not bring against him a reviling accusation, but said, “The Lord rebuke you!”
6) Let us stand up with our Savior and Lord and proclaim victory over the lies of the enemy that have robbed Bosnia Herzegovina of its salvation.
Banja Luka is the second largest city in Bosnia Herzegovina. The city lies on the Vrbas river and is well-known for being full of tree-lined avenues, boulevards, gardens, and parks. In the summer, there are many festivals where the temperature rarely gets over 27C or 80F.
There is only one evangelical church in Banja Luka. Pastors Sinisa and Olja Stojkovic often feel isolated from other churches and leaders. Let us pray for the Stojkovics and the church in Banja Luka.
7) Lord, we ask that first of all “joy” would fill their hearts. A contagious joy that pours out from the pastor, through the church and into the city. (Definition: Contagious, transmitted from one person to another either by direct contact with the person or by indirect contact)
8) Lord, I believe those festivals are there for a purpose; so the saints can go boldly into the culture and proclaim the Gospel. May the alcohol turn sour and the “new wine” release joy.
9) Let us pray that powerful prayer warriors will be raised up in this church. Let miracles flow in their mist. Lord, may Your manifested presence be in their meetings.
10) Lord let freedom come forth in the church. Freedom to worship, freedom to dance, freedom that binds disunity and causes love to be evident to all.
11) Lord, we ask that the freedom to create wealth be given to the Christians of Bosnia. (and the wisdom to handle wealth) Lord, use Your church to rescue this country.
Be assured, your prayers for Bosnia Herzegovina will be heard in heaven and will be applied to the Father’s plan.
Please, Leave a Comment or Reaction so we will know you prayed.