Usually I publish the prayer directives on Monday but I never could get peace for yesterday. Finally it was this morning (Tuesday) I got the word for Bulgaria.
The Lord said to pray into Pentecost. This last Sunday was Pentecost, which was the birth of the Church. It was the day we read of in the 2nd chapter of Acts. (It was and is 50 days after Passover or Resurrection Sunday)
I want to pick out a few sections of Acts 2 for us to pray into.
1 When the Day of Pentecost had fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. 2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting. 3 Then there appeared to them divided tongues, as of fire, and one sat upon each of them. 4 And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
12 So they were all amazed and perplexed, saying to one another, "Whatever could this mean?"
13 Others mocking said, "They are full of new wine."
14 But Peter, standing up with the eleven, raised his voice and said to them, "Men of Judea and all who dwell in Jerusalem, let this be known to you, and heed my words. 15 For these are not drunk, as you suppose, since it is only the third hour of the day. 16 But this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel:
17 ‘And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God,
That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh;
Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
Your young men shall see visions,
Your old men shall dream dreams.
18 And on My menservants and on My maidservants
I will pour out My Spirit in those days;
And they shall prophesy.
19 I will show wonders in heaven above
And signs in the earth beneath:
Blood and fire and vapor of smoke.
20 The sun shall be turned into darkness,
And the moon into blood,
Before the coming of the great and awesome day of the Lord.
21 And it shall come to pass
That whoever calls on the name of the Lord
Shall be saved.’
37 Now when they heard this, they were cut to the heart, and said to Peter and the rest of the apostles, "Men and brethren, what shall we do?"
38 Then Peter said to them, "Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. 39 For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all who are afar off, as many as the Lord our God will call."
42 And they continued steadfastly in the apostles’ doctrine and fellowship, in the breaking of bread, and in prayers.
2) Let them be united around a love for Jesus, a love for each other and a love for those that do not know Jesus.
3) Verse 2 "a rushing mighty wind… filled the house" – Holy Spirit do it again and again. May the Holy Spirit blow through every church that is in one accord.
4) Verse 4 – Let us pray for an outpouring of the Lord manifesting Himself in their mist. May it be that when Bulgarian churches meet, the Holy Spirit comes in such a way that the un-churched hear and come to see the miracles of God.
5) Verses 12-13 – There was fire upon their heads and they could speak other peoples’ languages. First of all, may the Bulgarian Christians be full of fire; the fire of the Gospel. Second may the change in the Christians be so evident that it puts a question in the minds of the lost.
6) Verses 14-16 – There will then be a need for the Apostles and Prophets in Bulgaria to stand up and explain what God is doing. Let the Apostles and Prophets get ready for the outpouring of the Holy Spirit. May they have the wisdom and the anointing to bring guidance.
7) Verses 17-21 – "and it shall come to pass in the last days’ – Oh, Lord, we so yearn for the outpouring Joel prophesied. May the end-time prophecy of Joel be fulfilled in Bulgaria in this generation.
8) May the Bulgarians respond like they did that day of Pentecost in Jerusalem. Acts 2: 37 Now when they heard this, they were cut to the heart, and said to Peter and the rest of the apostles, "Men and brethren, what shall we do?"
NOTE: I was in a prayer meeting this morning and the dominate Word from the Lord was, "The finishing anointing is coming to rest upon the intercessors". The intercessors will start wrestling cities, people groups, nations out of the hands of the Devil. The Holy Spirit is about to fall in places He has not been seen in centuries. The "fore-runners" are about to go forth and spread the word of the coming of the Lord.