1) Let us call out to our Creator God to apply the blood of Jesus over Macedonia. Let us ask the Lord to protect this new nation as it works through the racial divides and seeks peace with itself and its neighboring nations.
… Most of Macedonia's roughly two million people identify themselves as members of the MOC [Macedonian Orthodox Church], [but] Muslims could become a majority in the coming years. It is estimated that among 2 million people, one third is of ethnic Albanian origin and of a Muslim background. http://www.pravoslavie.ru/english/62610.htm
2) Let us pray for the ethnic Albanians in Macedonia. May the Lord raise up intercessors to stand in the gap for this group of people. They have precious souls that are important to the Lord.
3) Let us believe and pray with boldness for these Albanians to come to the saving knowledge of Jesus. Lord, send Christians to live among them, anoint these chosen saints to show acts of kindness that lead to redemption and to live an example of Your love.
4) God is raising up a House of Prayer in Macedonia. Please pray for the many funds necessary for this project, and pray for anointed staff to guide the intercession.
This past week, I had an interesting dream: In the dream I was helping someone carry skeletons out of an ancient crypt somewhere in Macedonia. We were carrying them on cots or sheets. While we were carrying these skeletons, much like in the book of Isaiah, mussels and flesh began to form on the bones. What God said through this dream is that ‘The saints of old, who labored for the Lord in the villages of Macedonia, are being revived to inspire today’s Macedonian Christians.’
5) Lord, I pray for deeper revelation of that dream. May the prayers that were prayed in Macedonia by early Christians, be fulfilled today.
6) Let us pray that the ancient books of the spiritual history of Macedonia be reopened. Lord, reveal your plan of redemption from the past in order to bring a wind of revival to the present.
Isaiah 37: 7-10 (NKJV) So I prophesied as I was commanded; and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and suddenly a rattling; and the bones came together, bone to bone. Indeed, as I looked, the sinews and the flesh came upon them, and the skin covered them over; but there was no breath in them. Also He said to me, “Prophesy to the breath, prophesy, son of man, and say to the breath, ‘Thus says the Lord God: “Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe on these slain, that they may live.”’” So I prophesied as He commanded me, and breath came into them, and they lived, and stood upon their feet, an exceedingly great army.
7) Lord, reveal Your end-time army for Macedonia, one that would stand up and proclaim the Good News. May this army stand on Hebrews 12:1-2; knowing that the “cloud of witnesses” could very well be those saints that have gone on before and are now standing at the Father’s throne cheering them on.
Hebrews 12: 1-2 Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Praise Report: I received a report of Romanian Christians delivering Bibles house to house in Greece. There is a new translation of the Bible in Modern Greek and they want to deliver one to every Greek home. Read the story at,
Please leave a Comment or Reaction so we will know you Prayed.