Week of July 22-28, 2013
Balkans.com Business News Correspondent – (07.19.2013)
In the period January–June 2013,… Montenegro’s economy experienced economic growth of 4.3% primarily thanks to favorable hydrological conditions and significantly lower rate of informal economy,…
This period showed good trends when it comes to inflation, as it was reduced from 4.3% in January to 3% in May 2013. The level of inflation in June was negative and prices were lower by 0.6% when compared to previous month, which speaks that increase in VAT rate didn't cause a wave of price increase as it was expected.
Over that period, 174,000 citizens of Montenegro were employed, which represents the highest level of employment over the past several years,… the 5-month period saw the growth of loan activities at the rate of 6.4%.
Because of the beautiful Adriatic Coast, investment money has been flowing into Montenegro to develop a tourist industry.
1) Lord, we want to be quick to give You the glory for the blessings coming to Montenegro. With high poverty levels, we pray for increased revenue and an influx of investment funds to create many jobs.
2) Let us pray that these funds be funneled into the right markets promoting productivity instead of more casinos, brothel houses, etc.
3) May the Christians all along the Adriatic coast develop a burden for the many tourists that visit there each year.
4) There are very few evangelical Christians in Montenegro. Lord, we ask for more intercessors to pray for Montenegro.
5) If many are praying for Montenegro, God will surely move among the people. Lord, we ask that the Holy Spirit would start to stir in the evangelical churches. May they know they are special in the Lord’s heart.
6) Lord, we ask for Your favor to be extended to the Montenegrin Christians. Let us pray for ministers to come to Montenegro to share hope and encouragement.
Is not your reverence your confidence? And the integrity of your ways your hope?
7) Lord, we ask for the release of heart-felt worship, where they lay their lives before You to be changed into Your image.
8) Let us pray that Montenegrin Christians would repent before God and desire to walk in holiness and integrity, and they may stand before their neighbors and testify of the hope within them, may others see Jesus in them.
2 Peter 3:9
The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is long suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.
Behold, the eye of the Lord is on those who fear Him, On those who hope in His mercy,
Please leave a Comment or Reaction so we will know you Prayed.