In the News: About 200 members of the Egyptian diaspora in Bosnia and Herzegovina gathered with Bosnians in Sarajevo on Saturday for the march of support to the Egyptian people.
The march was organized to support the Egyptian people but also to express the opposition to military coup in Egypt.
In other News: [Video] Bosnia: Jihad groups trying to "turn the hearts of Muslims and bring them to jihad in Allah’s path"
As we see from the above links, there are radical jihad sentiments in Bosnia Herzegovina. Those in support of the Egyptians are actually in support of the radical Islamic elements there. The promotional video that is being distributed among Muslim youth in Bosnia is very alarming.
2) Let us pray for division and confusion in the camp of these agitators. (Deut. 28:20-21)
3) These jihad groups seek out disenfranchised youth that have little hope in their future. Lord, send help for the youth of Bosnia Herzegovina. Awaken your church in the region to reach out and link arms with the Bosnian church to seek Your strategy for the somber state of its youth.
4) Summer is coming to an end; let us pray for the Bosnian youth that were fortunate to attend Christian Summer camps. We pray that the Word that was presented to them will grow and take deep root.
5) Lord, raise up youth workers in Bosnia, and we pray that a shield of protection guard those daily. May these youth workers be agents of hope for the youth around them. Lord, broaden their vision and give them a spirit of expectation to see many young people saved.
6) Let us pray for the strengthening of the churches. There are very few evangelical churches in Bosnia. Let us pray for a special visitation of the Holy Spirit to fall in their midst.
7) Let us pray for unity among the churches, pastors and ministries. May they gather often to strengthen one another.
8) Let us pray for more intercessors for Bosnia Herzegovina. Oh, that many would come and stand in the gap for Bosnia. Those that are broken in their spirit for Bosnia Herzegovina will be honored and given power on earth to command a blessing from heaven.
Daniel 9:3 Then I set my face toward the Lord God to make request by prayer and supplications, with fasting, sackcloth, and ashes.
Psalm 51:17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit, A broken and a contrite heart— These, O God, You will not despise.
Psalm 38:8 I am feeble and severely broken; I groan because of the turmoil of my heart.