Week of July 7-13, 2014
PRIŠTINA -- A panel of judges at the Basic Court in Priština has begun the trial of Naser Kelmendi, charged by the Kosovo Special Prosecution Office.
On May 6, 2013, Kelmendi was arrested by the Kosovo police on an international warrant issued by the Bosniak authorities in Sarajevo and has since been held in custody in Kosovo.
Keljmendi is featured on Interpol’s list of wanted criminals, where he is labeled as one of the most dangerous drug dealers in the Balkans, and has also been added to the United States' "black list" of foreign criminals. Bosnia accuses him of organizing the 2007 Sarajevo murder of Delalic [Bosnian citizen]. http://www.b92.net/eng/news/in_focus.php?id=228
1) We have been praying over the years for justice in the Balkans and the exposure of mafia type criminals. Thank You Lord for the above report. May the courts fully prosecute Mr. Keljmendi’s case so justice can be seen.
2) Let us pray for the court system of Kosovo. May men and women of integrity occupy those courts as judges and strive to bring forth justice from the written laws.
Over the past twenty five years there has been a steady growth of evangelical churches in Kosovo. This is great news since Kosovo is estimated to be 80% Muslim.
3) Let us pray for the Christians in Kosovo. There is much misunderstanding and at times persecution from their Muslim neighbors.
4) Let us pray for the pastors. May they walk in integrity, and be worthy of honor.
5) May these pastors have hearts made tender by the Lord’s love flowing through them. Let us pray for unity among the evangelical pastors of Kosovo. We rebuke slander, pride and personal kingdom building.
6) We pray for unity among the believers. May they abound in love toward one another. John 13:35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
7) Lord, help the pastors and church leaders in Kosovo to plan and prepare for the future.
8) May this year, 2014, be a year of great advancement for the Kosovo churches.
9) Let us pray for financial miracles for the Christians in Kosovo; job creation, giving hearts, raise in pastor’s salaries.
10) Let us pray Acts 2:46-47 So continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, they ate their food with gladness and simplicity of heart, praising God and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily those who were being saved.
Thanks for Praying - Please leave a comment or reaction so we will know you prayed.