Week of July 28 - Aug. 3, 2014
1) Let us first pray that the Lord would move the Holy Spirit toward this forsaken land. Let us pray for the compassion of heaven.
2) Oh, Lord Jesus, send missionaries and raise up Montenegrin Christians that burn for their nation.
3) Let us pray that the Father would extend mercy toward Montenegro and send out the Holy Spirit to stir the people’s hearts.
Kotor Bay: A Haven for Billionaires’ Yachts
In my research of Montenegro I came across information of foreign investment in the tourist industry. I can’t give the source due to copy-right laws.
There is development aimed at attracting the very wealthy to bring their yachts to Kotor Bay and enjoy the rugged but beautiful Adriatic coast of Montenegro. It is expected to be one of the most ambitious leisure projects along the Mediterranean. Development has already started for two marinas, seven hotels, a golf course and hundreds of villas, town houses and apartments. The unique small church buildings and prayer towers will become picture backdrops for tourist.
Now this is good news for Montenegro’s economy. The question is, what will happen spiritually? What is not said, is the gambling and prostitution that will follow.
4) Lord, we are happy to see money coming into Montenegro to help the economy. Poverty is vide spread and people are hurting.
5) Let us pray that Christians would seek out jobs in construction, hotel services and management, that Christians would open shops: coffee shops and other tourist establishments. Lord, send in Your salt. Matthew 5:13a “You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt loses its flavor, how shall it be seasoned?”
6) Let us pray for mature Christians who are sold out for Jesus, that will not lose their flavor but stand on that land and cry out daily for His presence.
7) Let us ask the Lord to bring confusion upon the enemy and his plans to use this development for dark purposes.
Please leave a Comment or Reaction so we will know you Prayed.