Week of Feb. 9-15, 2015
< See Left Column. Please include E I Balkans in your prayers.
We ministered house to house to the poor, where we found many families devastated by the enemy; family members in jail, premature death, lack of jobs, lack of food and a real lack of hope. We ministered to them as the Holy Spirit led and saw many changed lives. We witnessed many tears and visible evidence of genuine salvations. We would end our visit in each home by distributing new coats, shoes and bags of groceries.
The group of leaders overseeing this work also has an after school program for the children. This is a huge blessing for the community and the investment into the lives of the children is priceless.
1) Let us pray for Holy Spirit led follow up. May every family get the continuing discipleship they desperately need now.
2) Those that accepted Jesus, may they be seeds that take root in Jesus’ precious love. Lord, put a hedge of your protection around them and keep them from the grips of the enemy.
3) We encountered witchcraft in the village. Let us pray for a visitation of power from heaven to fall upon Augustin. Lord, we ask for the power of witchcraft to be broken over these people. Lord, we pray for such a transformation that those involved would renounce witchcraft and fully surrender to Jesus.
4) Let us pray for the church workers that are continuing the work and follow up. May they be empowered spiritually and physically to nurture the transformation needed in these special families.
5) Thank You, Lord, for the after school program for the children. Lord, help these teachers to love like You love.
6) Augustin is in the very heart (center) of Romania. Pray that God would continue to pour out His love to Romania so its heart can be totally healed.
Psalms 126: 5-6
Those who sow in tears
Shall reap in joy.
He who continually goes forth weeping,
Bearing seed for sowing,
Shall doubtless come again with rejoicing,
Bringing his sheaves with him.
I just wanted to add a link to a video of a lady living in poverty in Romania who had an abortion but God forgave her and her life was changed.
Please leave a Comment or Reaction so we will know you prayed.