* Please leave a comment or reaction at the end of this article.*
God loves Turkey so much that He is sending labors to distribute His Word.
“God, we honor You for all that You’ve done!” Over half a million (500,000) Turkish New Testaments have been distributed! Turkish believers have been trained, and sent out to do evangelism! Four (4) NT book companies have been started! We’ve been arrested, and harassed over 55 times. We’ve done open-air preaching, endured many threats. (2 Cor. 3:5) The Gospel has been preached, and red Turkish NTs have been distributed in Ankara, Istanbul, Diyarbakir, Izmir, Antalya, Adana, Sivas, Samsun, Erzurum, Elazig, Mersin, Eskisehir, Bursa, Gaziantep, Van, etc. all over this nation. (This is a report from ASLAN International, a ministry reaching out to the poor of Turkey. Read More at http://www.aslanintl.org/)
1) Let us pray for ASLAN International ministry. Pray for these dear labors that are living on the edge. Although they are rebuked, spit upon, cursed, and imprisoned, may they have strength within their minds and bodies to continue.
Ro. 8: 18For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
2) Lord, thank You for the great favor You give them with the people. We pray they also have favor with those in authority.
3) Lord, we pray that signs and wonders would follow them as they boldly go where You lead them to reach the lost and deceived.
They call us the persecuted church of Turkey. And yet, we're the happy church. The reason we're happy is not just because of all the persecution we've been through. We're happy because we're confident in God's love for us, just like His love for YOU. He never lets go, never, ever. (Another report from ASLAN)
4) Satan cannot compete with the joy God gives His servants. Let us pray that the Joy of the Lord would rest upon His servants in Turkey.
5) We remember how the Soviet Union’s anti-Christian policies quickly fell; Let us ask the Lord to do the same in Turkey and throughout the Muslim lands.
a. Lord, we ask that the hearts of the Turkish people be soften
b. Lord, we pray that the present trend in government against freedom of worship would be changed and wise leaders be raised up
c. We pray that new churches be allowed to open and freely worship
6) Let us pray for the houses-of-prayer in Turkey. Lord, protect them from the enemy. Let Your glory fall in their meetings. May there continually be an open heaven above them with the Holy Spirit hovering.
7) Lord, we pray for all that attend these houses-of-prayer. May they meet with You intimately and be changed to Your likeness. Birth within them vision and the burdens of ministry You have designed for their lives.
8) Let us pray for the families of Turkey. We can be thankful that there are less divorcés in Muslim countries, but the enemy has other destructive forces at work. We pray that the father’s hearts would be softened toward their wives, sons and daughters.