Pray for Croatia
Please leave a comment or response at the end of this page.
Croatian Prime Minister Jadranka Kosor survived a no-confidence vote in Parliament. Her administration has been loosing support due to the slow pace of economic recovery in the wake of the global financial crisis.
1) Let us pray about the economic situation in Croatia.
a. We pray for government policies that encourage the market system to operate freely.
b. We pray that world corporate leaders and economic decision makers would be drawn to Croatian goods and services. We pray that investment would flow into the country.
c. We pray that the people of Croatia would invest, produce and buy and sale Croatian goods.
d. We pray that the righteous would not go hungry. May the Christians first hope in the Lord and believe for increase. - Psalm 37:25
I was young and now I am old, yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging bread.
There was a good report that came out Oct.10, 2010 for Croatia; during the first nine months of the year, exports rose 13.5% compared to the same period last year, while imports declined 3.6%.
2) Let us pray for the churches. May the Lord walk through the churches letting His manifest presence be seen in their mist. May all doubts be vanquished.
3) We pray that the gifts of the Spirit be stirred up in the saints. Let the Croatian Christians mature in the Lord’s character.
4) Let us pray for the schools in Croatia. May the door be open to the Gospel.
5) Lord, we ask that a hunger for You would rise in the youth. Lord, we pray for a great out pouring of grace upon the youth of Croatia.
6) Expose the lies of the enemy. Save them before their hope is shattered.
7) We pray that the youth in the churches be given a burden for their lost friends in the schools and in their neighborhoods.
8) Lord, anoint your evangelist in Croatia. Put fire in their hearts for the lost and dying. Lord, save this present generation, let this be their time of visitation.
9) Let us pray that the churches would not shrink away into their buildings for the winter but would go into the marketplace to make friends and share the Gospel.
10) Oh, Lord, can You give breath to Old Churches. Buildings that represent You but are void of life. Breath on these great structures new life.