Pray for Romania
I decree: Many in Romania are going to start walking in righteousness before the Lord. This is the year of the beginning of triumph in Romania.
1. Let us pray into this decree. Lord, show your people the joy of following you in purity. Lord, let this be the year they get victory over sins that have ensnared them.
Hebrews 12:1-2 Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
2. Freedom! Lord, bring freedom to your saints in Romania. Every man, woman and child that proclaims the name of Jesus is a saint and they need to start enjoying their freedom; the freedom given to honored sons and daughters.
3. Lord, we pray that the Christians in Romania will stand strong in confidence. Doubts will dissolve as they dare to believe the Word of God.
How beautiful upon the mountains
Are the feet of him who brings good news,
Who proclaims peace,
Who brings glad tidings of good things,
Who proclaims salvation,
Who says to Zion, “Your God reigns!”
4. In Apata, Romania, where I was at last month, there is a church that is reaching out through the mountains of Transylvania with the good news. (Read the report http://freebalkans.blogspot.com/2012/01/romanian-outreach-2012-if-you-are.html) Let us pray for the saints that are walking upon the mountains, going to the villages and sharing the news that Jesus saves.
5. Let us pray for financial help so the good news can go even further. May every dedicated Christian worker have their cupboards full. Lord, bless them as they give.
I have been young, and now am old; Yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken, Nor his descendants begging bread.
6. It is cold, cold, cold in Europe. It has been below freezing for weeks now. Almost all of the northern Balkans has snow up to two feet. Lord, remember the poor. May they have heat in their homes. Lord, we just simply ask for fuel.
In February of last year (2011) our prayer focus was on the following report.
Romania has worst living conditions in EU - Romanian Times
Romania is among the EU countries with the worst living conditions, as 43 per cent of its population live in dwellings with no indoor flushing toilet, according to Eurostat data made public today (2/23/2011). Read More at: http://www.romaniantimes.at/news/General_News/2011-02-23/13277/_Romania_has_worst_living_conditions_in_EU
Now this is really hard for me to believe (43%) but I did see it reported at another source.
1) Let us rise up and speak the name of Jesus over poverty in Romania. Lord, You said the poor would always be with us. Also, You said to give to the poor, so we pray for their needs at this time.
2) We pray that the Lord of the Harvest would bring in a material harvest for the poor of Romania.
3) Let us pray that extra attention be given to the infrastructure of pipes, sewage and drainage, even in the hard to reach villages.
4) Let us pray Joel 2:25
And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.
Please leave a Comment or Reaction so we will know you Prayed.