Just as Apostle Paul asked for prayer during the first move of God in Asia Minor, so we need to pray for today’s’ pastors.
Colossians 4:3 (NIV)
And pray for us, too, that God may open a door for our message, so that we may proclaim the mystery of Christ, for which I am in chains.
1. Let us pray for the pastors and missionaries in Turkey. May they have an open door to proclaim the Gospel.
2. Liberty to preach, liberty to do acts of kindness, liberty to be visible in the culture so the mysteries of Christ may be proclaimed.
3. Lord, we ask that the Holy Spirit would go before and prepare hearts to receive because we know the mysteries of Christ are foolishness to the carnal mind. Prepare Turks to open their hearts to the Gospel.
4. So many received Jesus during Paul’s days. Let us pray for another move of God in Turkey. Lord, just as You broke men’s minds out of Greek philosophy and paganism so You can break up the bondage of Islam.
5. Lord, thank You for the houses of prayer that are strategically positioned around Turkey. Give those sacrificing saints more and more zeal to pray for Turkey. May we all see the unraveling of Islam shortly.
Turkish Deputy Prime Minister Besir Atalay has said Jerusalem had to be freed of Israeli occupation if a lasting settlement was to reign in the Middle East.
"Without the liberation of Jerusalem, no real peace and stability can be achieved in the Middle East or farther afield," Atalay told the Anadılu Agency in Doha, Qatar, where he was set to participate in the International Conference for Defense of Jerusalem.
"For us, the Middle East is a place where all religions and sects should live together," said Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu.
The Deputy Prime Minister says Jerusalem needs to be freed of the Jews and the Foreign Minister said all religions should live together.
6. In the recent past there has been Turkish government policy favorable to Israel. Let us pray against those radical Islamic groups that are influencing government leaders. May there be confusion in their camp.
7. Let us pray for a shift in the Turkish government, Lord, replace those that are radical and submissive to Islamic pressure with men and women like Foreign Minister Davutoglu that long for peace among the religions.
8. Let us return to the mysteries of Christ and pray for hearts to be changed, no matter which religion they belong to.
9. Although Turkey was responsible for much bloodshed in the Balkans 400 and 500 years ago, let us believe for a day when Turks are proclaiming the redemptive blood of Jesus.
PLEASE leave a Comment or Reaction so we will know you Prayed.