Pray for Slovenia
(Week of Feb. 20-26, 2012)
Revelation 8:4 - KJV
And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.
What this says to me is that angels gather our prayers, take them before God’s throne where He gives them serious consideration. So we can have confidence that our prayers for Slovenia will be under review and acted upon by God Himself.
There are many atheist and agnostics in Slovenia. It is almost a pride among them.
1. We pray that the Lord would extend grace unto them and not give them over to a perverted mind. Romans 1:28 NKJV And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting;
2. May there arise a special ministry in Slovenia aimed at reaching these people whom Satan has blinded their eyes and understanding. Lord, send loving Christians that will break down rebellion with acts of kindness.
> Slovenia: In the whole of 2011, The trade balance was a deficit of EUR1.649 billion.
3. Let us pray for productivity to rise in the Slovenian people. May the country as a whole have the blessing given to Isaac. Genesis 26:12-14 (NKJV) 12) Then Isaac sowed in that land, and reaped in the same year a hundredfold; and the LORD blessed him. 13) The man began to prosper, and continued prospering until he became very prosperous; 14) for he had possessions of flocks and possessions of herds and a great number of servants. So the Philistines envied him.
4. It is true that God blesses the righteous. May blessings come to those that are seeking the Master builder for their prosperity and the well being of Slovenia.
On February 10, 2012, the National Assembly sworn in the new government, which held its founding meeting on the same day. The 2012 - 2015 term Government consists of the coalition partners: the Slovenian Democratic Party, Civic List of Gregor Virant, the Democratic Party of Slovenian Pensioners, the Slovenian People's Party and New Slovenia - Christian People's Party.
5. After revealed corruption in government and government policies blamed for the economic down-turn in Slovenia, a new Prime Minister has been sworn in by the National assembly. Let us pray for Prime Minister Janez Janša as he guides government policies.
6. May he choose to surround himself with people of wisdom that will inspire him in justice and prosperity for all Slovenes. May they guide Slovenia toward internal policies that bring blessings and foreign policies that make Slovenia a blessing in the mist of nations.
7. Let us pray Ephesians 5:17 (NKJV) over the Slovenian government; Therefore do not be unwise, but understand what the will of the Lord is.
8. Let us pray for the churches of Slovenia, may they break away from dry traditions and seek the resurrected Lord that offers grace daily.
Please leave a Comment or Reaction so we will know you Prayed.