Kale Fortress in Skopje, Macedonia >
In a municipality in Skopje, the capital of Macedonia, the ethnic Albanians that are a majority want to rename their schools Albanian names and take away the names of Macedonian heroes. The Albanians have placed plaques in front of four schools with the new names and the education department is demanding their removal.
1) Let us pray for a peaceful solution to this situation. Let us pray for a wise maneuver that will satisfy both sides.
2) Let us pray for reconciliation between the ethnic communities in Macedonia. May common ground be found and celebrated.
3) Lord, let Your blessings, good works and peaceful co-existence be seen in the evangelical churches. Albanians, Macedonians, Bulgarians, etc. all praising the Lord together.
Presidents of Macedonia and Albania – Gjorge Ivanov and Bujar Nishani, held their first meeting in Ohrid, Macedonia. Ivanov and Nishani were unanimous that the arguments and problems in the region should be solved through dialogue.
4) Let us pray for these two men that are taking steps to peacefully resolve disputes. We pray that both men would listen to calm reason and be surrounded with wise counsel.
5) Lord, we pray for intercessors that will pray for these men and stand in the gap for Macedonia.
1 Timothy 2: 1-2 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
Unemployment in Macedonia is currently at around 31 percent, one of the highest rates in Europe.
6) Lord, Macedonia needs help. Let us pray against despair. Let us pray that hope will be renewed. Let us pray that innovation, investment and vision would come together in Macedonia to advance business.
7) With 31 percent unemployment, then the churches are suffering from lack of finances. Pastors have to work in the marketplace and that drains their pastoral duties. Lord, meet every Macedonian pastor right where they are at and bless their store-house with plenty.
8) Lord, we ask that You start with the churches and bless all the faithful with good paying jobs. Every Christian has talents and skills that should be profitable to them and their family.
9) Let us pray for the children of Macedonia. Starting in the house of faith, may the families be protected from cultural sins, alcoholism, divorce and parent neglect . May the fathers and mothers take their jobs serious to raise up children to follow the Lord. May the Christian families be a testimony to their neighbors and their extended families.
Please leave a Comment or Reaction so we will know you Prayed.