IN THE NEWS: Montenegrins debate political offer for October election22/09/2012
The campaign for Montenegro's ninth parliamentary election began September 14th amid a debate about whether the fractured opposition can muster the strength to unseat the Democratic Party of Socialists (DPS) and its coalition partners, who have ruled for 23 years.
2) Lord, we ask for servants that do their duty for the people not profiteers. Change the hearts of those running for office. If they are not honest, expose their miss-deeds.
3) Let us pray for morality to arise. May fathers and mothers live righteous before their children and these children grow up to respect what is right.
4) Lord, we know that You honor the righteous. May righteousness be taught in the churches of Montenegro. Although there are very few evangelical churches in Montenegro, may these dear saints be known as people that can be trusted.
5) We pray that the Orthodox and Catholic churches would be moved to make morality a cornerstone of their teachings.
6) We ask that moral righteous educators would be in charge of the school curriculums in Macedonia. Give them the desire to teach honesty, respect and duty to others.
7) Let us pray for the gates of righteousness to be opened up to Montenegro. Psalm 24:7
Lift up your heads, O you gates! And be lifted up, you everlasting doors! And the King of glory shall come in.
Open to me the gates of righteousness; I will go through them, And I will praise the LORD.
8) Let us pray for these few evangelical churches. Lord, give them favor in the culture.
9) Let us pray for the pastors of Montenegro. May they have the wisdom, finances and anointing to be full-time for the Lord.
Please leave a Comment or Reaction so we will know you Prayed.