Week of Oct. 28 - Nov. 3, 2013
1) Pray for the visitation of the Lord, that the people would see His glory – Lord, we ask that the bowls of intercession for Serbia would spill over and reach Your throne. May a stream of blessing flow from heaven to Serbia.
2) There are many effects of war, pain and apathy - Let us pray for hope, the Lord’s hope, to arise. Lord, reverse the effects of war, struggles of life and hopelessness. May blessings of economic recovery, social wellbeing and God’s redemptive political justice be released for Serbia.
3) Pray for a change in the atmosphere – Jesus, we know that when You implement Your plan, a divine peace will follow. Let us pray for a new generation to arise that can rise above the heartaches of the past. Lord foster humane dignity in the new generation and restore hope.
4) Pray for repentance, humility, believers first – 2 Chronicles 7:14 If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. Christians, the Lord’s people, can bring blessings upon the land through repentance. May a holy fear of God be proclaimed in the churches. May Christians rise from repentance and walk in forgiveness.
5) There needs to be reconciliation of leaders and unity – Let us pray for unity among Christian leaders in Serbia. There is only one kingdom, His Kingdom; a pastor or leader does not have his own kingdom. Division is rooted deep in the culture, it is spiritual. Let us pray that the spirit of division be broken and replaced with the spirit of unity.
6) Recognize the destination of the nation, war in heavenly places – There is a need in Serbia for leaders to understand God’s purposes for the nation. 1 Chronicles 12:32 “the sons of Issachar who had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do,” Lord, raise up leaders that hear from You and know the spiritual needs of Serbia. Lord release Your strategy to meet those needs. May these have heaven’s authority to proclaim the will of the Lord for the country.
7) Let us pray for new wine skins, new springs, break old blockages – Lord, we ask for new springs of fresh water to move through the churches and fill new wine skins. May those man-made dams be broken down that have held back the streams of blessing.
8) Pray for this young generation to stand, to be free from the fear of man – Fear and fear of man is a snare holding back the church in Serbia from overcoming. Lord, we ask that boldness arise through the youth that will break the fear of man in the churches. May the older saints recognize Jesus moving in the youth and dare not criticize or try to limit. It is time for the older generation to celebrate how God is moving through the youth. Let the youth be a vessel in changing Serbia. For a good teaching on the Fear of man go to: http://gatewaypeople.com/sermons/174786
9) Pray for revival among the Orthodox – Talking about old wineskins, let us pray for renewal to come to the Serbian Orthodox Church. They can move the hearts of the Serbian people.
10) Pray for Belgrade, a sleeping giant. His power to come to the churches, the city’s population is 1.5 million with only 700 evangelical Christians – Belgrade the capital city of Serbia is a very complex and hard city. Many intellectuals left the country leaving a vacuum in political decision quality, but also an imbalance in culture and development. It is the center of the country but there are very few Christians. Belgrade needs dedicated intercessors that will consistently stand in the gap.
Please leave a Comment or Reaction so we will know you Prayed.