Is Montenegro the least evangelized country in the world? It very well could because there are estimated to be only about 300 evangelicals in the whole country; three churches and some small home groups. There are Orthodox and Catholic churches but the people are far from being spiritually taught and delivered from the power of sin..
- Lord, we know it is in Your heart to reach the Montenegrin people. You desire to be lifted up in Montenegro. Lord, show us how to pray and send help.
- Let us pray for intercessors and prayer-walkers to be burdened for the many Montenegrins that do not know Jesus. May they pray through to the point of dominion over the enemies’ territorial bondage. Lord, let the enemies’ days be numbered; we demand he release the people.
- Let us pray for labors to be raised up to go to Montenegro. Holy Spirit, send out a Montenegrin Call and draw Christians to give their lives for this dry land.
- Lord, we ask for church planters to get a burden for the towns and villages of Montenegro. Lord, send Your “gathers”.
- Let us pray for the few churches and the small home groups. Lord, let grace be their portion at this time. Lord, release hope and expectation in their mist.
- What if, Orthodox and Catholic priest started having dreams and visions of the Word replacing icons and statues. Let us honor the painter and sculpture for their skilled representation of the Gospel, but it is the Word that can set Montenegrins free.
1. For the teams safe and healthy travel to Romania on Wed.1/16.
2. For ministry to the women; we are sharing health concerns, issues and prevention.
3. Ministry in the schools; sharing the danger of vises that can destroy ones life.
4. House to house distribution of clothing and food items among the very poor.
5. Attending and sharing in a gypsy (Roma) church on Sunday.
6. Pray that in every situation we will have the freedom to share Jesus and see many accept Him.
Please leave a Comment or Reaction so we will know you Prayed.