~ Pray for Montenegro ~
Week of July 9-15, 2012
In April when we prayed for Montenegro, one of our directives was to pray against cronyism and corruption in the government.
IN THE NEWS: OSCE Chairmanship representative, in Podgorica, welcomes Montenegro’s reform progress
As OSCE [Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe] reported, in a meeting with Montenegro’s Foreign Minister Milan Rocen, she [Minister for European Affairs Lucinda Creighton] discussed OSCE support to the country in democratization, rule of law, media freedom, and combating high-level corruption and organized crime.
“We urge Montenegro to do more in the fight against high-level corruption and organized crime and to ensure full respect for fundamental rights and freedoms. These are priorities of the OSCE in the country and I am pleased that we are working on addressing these issues together,” she said.
1) We thank You, Lord for beginning to deal with the corruption in Montenegro.
2) Lord, we just ask that the people of Montenegro would be able to do business and go to court without having to pay someone off for favor.
3) Human lust and greed is born into the heart of every man and can only be tamed by a power greater than himself. Thank You Lord that You have a solution: Your awesome love. Lord, let the message of Your great redemptive love be heard in Macedonia.
4) One of the ways of spreading God’s love is through summer youth camps. May this be a year when the camps planned by the churches in Montenegro are bigger and better than they have ever been.
5) Lord, we pray that You would release the provisions for these youth camps.
6) May the churches reach out to the communities’ un-churched youth and be able to give these children scholarships.
7) May volunteers come from other countries to help with the camps in Montenegro.
8) Let us pray for speakers that will speak the truth to the youth about sin and its destructive results, about God’s forgiveness and bring them into the joy of salvation.
And my soul shall be joyful in the LORD; It shall rejoice in His salvation.
Please leave a Comment or Reaction so we will know you Prayed.