Week of Aug. 4-10,2014
Romania is so blessed, the blood of the martyrs has called out to God and He has sent grace. A new generation is coming of age that did not experience the hardships of communism and its attacks on Christians.
1) First let us ask the Lord to break the influence of that spirit that builds mistrust between generations.
Deuteronomy 32:7 Remember the days of old,
Consider the years of many generations.
Ask your father, and he will show you;
Your elders, and they will tell you:
2) Oh Jesus, we ask that honor between the generations take preeminence in the churches. In the Romanian churches we want to see the youth respecting the elders and the older generation guiding the younger.
3) The Lord longs to raise up a generation of Romanians that will desire Him above all. Let us pray for the chosen ones of this generation.
4) Let us pray that the Word planted in them will be rooted in their lives. They are to surpass their elders in devotion, power and ministry. May they hear the Lord’s voice clearly.
5) They are not only to build up Romania spiritually but to go into all the world. Let us pray for many missionaries to be sent out from the Romanian churches and seminaries.
6) Romanian Christians will need to know how to send their missionaries. Although many will go as tent-makers, there will need to be financial support from home plus spiritual oversight. Let us pray for the elders of the churches to take proper steps in sending out these missionaries.
Acts 13: 1) Now in the church that was at Antioch there were certain prophets and teachers: Barnabas, Simeon who was called Niger, Lucius of Cyrene, Manaen who had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul. 2) As they ministered to the Lord and fasted, the Holy Spirit said, “Now separate to Me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them.” 3) Then, having fasted and prayed, and laid hands on them, they sent them away.
7) In Antioch there were certain prophets and teachers…they ministered to the Lord and fasted…and laid hands on them, they sent them away. Let us pray that the prophets and teachers in Romania will seek the Lord, commission, and properly send those that are called.
Please leave a Comment or Reaction so we will know you Prayed.