Pray for Montenegro
We are exhorted by the Lord to Pray for nations at the national level. 1 Timothy 2 is very clear that by doing so the people are able to live “a quiet and peaceful life”.
1 Timothy 2: 1-3 Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior,
1) Let us pray for the government of Montenegro. We pray for the elected and appointed officials, we ask You, Lord to direct their lives.
Pray for President Filip VUJANOVIC: A public servant that has been a prosecutor and in April 2008 was elected the first president of Montenegro.
Pray for Prime Minister Igor LUKSIC: First nominated to the office after the first PM resigned in December of 2010.
Pray for Dep. Prime Min. for Economic Politics & the Financial System Vujica LAZOVIC: Since 2006 - performs the function of the Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs in the Government of Montenegro.
Pray for Minister of Economy Vladimir KAVARIC: In December 2010, he was elected for the Minister of Economy in the Government of Montenegro. After reading some of his writings, I am personally impressed that he has truly rejected old communist thinking and embraces free capitalism.. http://forum.freestateproject.org/index.php?topic=9220.0;wap2
2) We pray for the bureaucracy and all government organizations. May each agency be filled with godly servants.
3) We pray for Christian friendly laws in Montenegro and respect for evangelicals.
4) Let us pray for the economy of Macedonia. Among the president and prime minister I listed two economic ministers above because I felt they need the Holy Spirit to hover over them.
Luke 19:16-18 (NKJV) Then came the first, saying, ‘Master, your mina has earned ten minas.’ And he said to him, ‘Well done, good servant; because you were faithful in a very little, have authority over ten cities.’ And the second came, saying, ‘Master, your mina has earned five minas.’
5) Let us pray for “good servants” for Montenegro. I quoted Luke 19:16-18 because it is a fact of history that in secular governments, money rules. Let us pray for good servants that will create a healthy and prosperous economic atmosphere for Montenegro.
6) Lord, we ask You to look over the land of Montenegro and hand pick Christians to go into public service.
7) Lord, we ask You to expose those that are cheats, liars, and covetous. Clean out the Montenegrin government of under-the –table dealing politicians.
8) Montenegro is a land of hope. Once the goodness of the people and the rich resources come into their prime, Montenegro will be a city on a hill.
Please leave a Comment or Reaction so we will know you prayed.