Pray for Montenegro
Week of April 23-29, 2012
When I begin to pray and meditate on Montenegro, I got the word Cronyism.
Cronyism defined - partiality given to long-standing friends, especially by appointing them to positions of authority, regardless of their qualifications.
1) Let us pray against unmerited favor in Montenegrin government. How can the citizens have faith in their government when Cronyism is the standard.
2) Lord, we ask You to expose all officials involved in this practice.
Second thing to pray about is the International Donors Conference scheduled for April 24th in Sarajevo, Bosnia. This can have an impact on the Kosovo Gypsy Refugees trapped in under-furnished camps in Montenegro. The Montenegrin government has a plan to build housing for these refugees but they need funding. (Prayer for these gypsies has been included in past “Praying for the Balkans, Project” directives) Source: http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/article/montenegro-needs-donors-for-roma-refugees
3) Lord, only You know, but this International Donors Conference may be an answer to our past prayers. Thank You, Lord.
4) Thank You, Lord, for the plan and the men and women that took part in the development. May they see the Lord guiding their hands.
5) Let us ask for a holistic approach to this refugee problem. Holistic in the fact that the people’s souls are ministered to and they are treated as individuals and not just a needy group. Lord, we just ask for an open door for Christians to supply spiritual healing.
6) Lord, we pray for anointed saints to be burdened for these refugees. Lord, is this an open door similar to what the Apostle Paul had: 1 Cor. 16: 8-9 But I will tarry in Ephesus until Pentecost. For a great and effective door has opened to me, and there are many adversaries.
7) There is a Christian mission group that has been ministering in these camps – Eurovangelism (www.eurovangelism.org.uk). Lord, we pray they would be awarded with more anointing and finances to continue their work.
I also heard in my spirit that Montenegro needs intercessors.
8) Lord, we ask that You put Montenegro on the hearts of the intercessors. May the bowls before God’s throne be filled with incense of prayers for Montenegro.
9) Let us pray that the Holy Spirit would be released in Montenegro to draw men unto Jesus.
10) Let us pray for Montenegrin Christians that will follow Jesus no matter what. Pastors, teachers, evangelist, etc. that love Jesus with all their heart.
1 Cor. 2:9 - But as it is written: “Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him.”
Please leave a Comment or Reaction so we will know you Prayed.